Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Break

My Spring Break was incredibly relaxing and most importantly full of zero deadlines. Well that's not entirely true but let's just say all deadlines were put on hold and the stress from our traveling adventures (more about that later) was overcome with lots of relaxation in between.

While I planned to be productive in my week away from work I ended up being the complete opposite. 

I spent a lot of time looking at this view...





And reading this book.... 



(if you enjoy a good mystery I highly recommend this author)

And of course eating delectable food, taking long naps, and catching up with good friends.  Spring break was just what the doctor ordered for this very tired, pregnant teacher. 


Image Credits: Kate Eikrem & Google Books

No comments:

Post a Comment