Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

A list of random thoughts from the first trimester...

 

My belly button hurts.

Does being pregnant cause permanent wedgies?

 Does a bag of sour patch kids count as a meal?

Coffee... I miss you.

One sip of wine won't cause ADHD right? Just one sip. Okay, two.

I don't even know why I'm crying.

Damn you, hallmark holiday commercials.

Sweat pants, I think I love you more than sour patch kid and hot tamales combined.

Does anyone else feel the room spinning? Nope? Just me?

If I just close my eyes for 5 minutes I will feel less tired.... 2 hours later... wake up still tired. 

Will I ever eat solid food again?

Who is eating pickles? I will kill them.

What is that smell?

I wish my students would shower more regularly.

If I stay in this exact position I might not throw up.

GOD BLESS the person who invented zofran.

Isn't 8 weeks a little early to have a pooch?

Double the hormones... double the fun.

10 week babies look like gummy bears.

Gummy bears sound really good right now... so does a chocolate shake.


No comments:

Post a Comment