Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Top Ten Thursday

I am starting a new weekly post, hopefully I can make it last.

Today's Top Ten list is the top ten reasons I am loving pregnancy. This is secretly meant to help me stay positive this last month when I'm not actually loving pregnancy, but trying really hard to keep these babies cooking... reverse psychology works right?

1. I rarely open doors for myself, or have trouble finding a seat

2. I never wait in line for the teacher bathroom anymore

3. I can eat whenever I want, even in the library where it's strictly prohibited

4. I have an excuse to walk slow and sometimes be late for class, that hip pain #thestruggle

5. I have an excuse to put my feet up when I get home, and binge watch Hulu & Netflix

6. I have an excuse to order take out (swollen feet shouldn't be standing in the kitchen)

7. Basically I have a built in excuse for anything I don't want to do

8. Eating ice cream is encouraged - gotta get that calcium

9. I can talk my husband into foot rubs because for real, the swelling, ouch

10. Watching the babies move around - by far the best thing about pregnancy

What would you put on your top ten list for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment