Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Baby Shower #1

This quilt will be part of the boys bedding - I just love the colors!

A few weeks ago we had our first baby shower, hosted in Austin by some wonderful family friends! Ben and I are so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family who love us and who will love our baby boys. We received some great loot, enjoyed some delicious BBQ and even better company.

Ben wanted to have a shower that he could invite some of his friends to, so we attempted a couples baby shower. It was actually a really great time and I think even the guys had a little bit of fun, but who wouldn't with BBQ, Beer, Poker and an archery station in the backyard?? I know we had a great time visiting with everyone :) Some pictures below.

Thank you to our hosts The Luths, The Schultzs, The Hagemans, The Bates and Victoria Lindner for such a great evening filled with love and laughter.

I am horrible at taking pictures but here are a few that some of the guests sent to me. 

 Our hosts made these adorable watermelon carriage displays!

 So glad these two ladies were able to make it!
Friends for 10+ years and counting :)


 Ben and  I with Jacob, Chelsea and Ashley!



No comments:

Post a Comment