Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Faves

It's FRIDAY!! Which means time for Ellen's Friday Faves - enjoy! 


I love saving money and I love it even more when I can take that money and immediately purchase Starbucks with it. If you are my Facebook friend you know that I am obsessed with Ibotta. It's a grocery rebate app and allows you to get cash back on stuff you already by. I love it so much they don't even have to pay me to tell you - but they will. If you sign up using this link https://ibotta.com/r/numntwp you will et $10 and I will get $5. Then you can have your friends sign up and get the same awesome bonus! WIN WIN... anyways - it's great, check it out and you're welcome. 


We just booked our trip to Mexico to celebrate me turning 30 and surviving a year raising twins. So that has me thinking about summer and summer time drinks. So I was browsing my reading list and stumbled upon this delicious recipe for cucumber lime cilantro margaritas. I have not made it yet but just looking at I am salivating. 


33 Slow cooker recipes with only 3 ingredients. I have a love, love relationship with my crockpot. It is sometimes the only way I can put dinner on the table. This website is amazing and I fully plan on trying lots of these recipes during our "No spend" February. I also love New Leaf Wellness for the same reason. Check both out - you won't regret it.


I talked about Lucie's list in my registry post but I just received word that... wait for it... they are now allowing you to register as a TWIN MOM!! The lack of registry resources fro twin moms is appalling so I'm super stoked about this. If you or anyone you know is expecting twins pass this info along, like yesterday. 



This sweet post written to twin moms in the first year - oh how I needed to hear some of this this week. Especially this "Friend, you WILL get through this first year. And when you do, you will look back with awe and wonder and realize just how strong it made you. Get ready to light the candles and CELEBRATE. It’ll be here before you know it. Their first birthday won’t only be to celebrate them, but to celebrate YOU. YOU, their momma who loves them more than you ever thought possible. YOU, their momma who gives up your own comfort and conveniences to focus your energy on taking care of them. YOU, their momma who was chosen for them because you ARE strong enough. You can do this. Hang in there. It’s double the work, but I promise, it’s also double the fun."


No comments:

Post a Comment