Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Faves

I won't lie - I spend a lot of my downtime surfing the web so I figured I would start to organize all my favorite finds here instead of constantly sharing them on Facebook, you're welcome.

Here are a few of my favorite things from the inter webs this week...

This blog... I'm not sure how I stumbled upon Dear Queenan but after reading this post about drinking in front of your kids I'm 100% positive we could be best friends.


The idea behind this "capsule wardrobe" - one day I will find time to go through my clothes and make it happen... maybe if I didn't spend so much time surfing the web... ;)


This super sweet article that I saved awhile back and just rediscovered... what a precious letter to a daughter in law not yet discovered. 

This Making a Murderer theory floating around... if you haven't watched the documentary series on Netflix do yourself a favor and just do it. #bandwagon


Serial: Season Two - a popular podcast from the "This American Life" series. I started listening on my road trip this week and this season is focuses on a soldier that was captured by the Taliban and the more than murky circumstances surrounding his disappearance and reappearance. If you haven't discovered  Serial yet I highly recommend listening to Season One as well AND because the stories are totally unrelated you can listen in whatever order you choose!




No comments:

Post a Comment