Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Friday Faves...

So I totally forgot to post on Friday because I was busy working on a few projects for some sweet baby girls and their mamas,  but alas here are my faves from the week... All about the apps today.


This online database of children's books speaks for itself. 


I might be late to the party on this one, but Pop Key Gif keyboard will take your texting game to the next level. You could have an entire conversation in gifs.


I've been using Unroll Me for awhile now - and it has cut down on my junk mail significantly. Basically it cleans up your inbox and rolls all of your subscriptions into one email that is delivered daily. If you are like me and sign up for every store email you see but hate when your inbox is cluttered by them - this is the app for you.


Brad's Deals is an awesome app - it is like groupon on steroids - it finds the best deals on the internet for you and you can even select to be alerted when certain brands go on sale. I scored a northface jacket for 80% off thanks to this app. I'm currently stalking Michael Kors wallets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment