Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Mid-Month Confessions

I've decided to link up with Heather and Elizabeth to share my mid month confessions because as Elizabeth says, "It's good for the soul".

This month is a little bare in the confession department because I didn't keep my running list, but I'm excited about having a monthly feature on the blog, and will try to keep a better list of my confessions for May. Feel free to link up as well if you have your own blog, you can find the button and instructions on Heather and Elizabeth's blogs.


 
Fast food is my weakness
I may or may not have eaten some form of fast food once a day for the past 3 weeks - in fact the other day I ordered a #4 from Freddy's Frozen Custard and added chili and cheese to the hot dog. That's one burger, one chili cheese dog and a large french fry... I could've have gone for a chocolate shake too, but was afraid it would melt before I consumed my massive dinner. I am pretty sure I will gain all my preggo weight in the third trimester.

Speaking of Nutrition...
I ate 3 cupcakes yesterday, two for breakfast and one for a pre-dinner snack. Again, not sure where it's going but I would bet my boys will have an appetite when they make their debut.

Laziness at it's finest
We had our first baby shower last weekend in Austin and the cars are still both loaded with gifts that haven't been unpacked yet. I have resigned myself to being a week behind for the rest of my life, hello parenthood.

 What about you, any mid-month confessions to get off your chest? Feel free to leave them in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl! Those fast food pregnancy cravings are REAL! I'm so glad to have you as a part of the link-up! I added your blog to the list so other people could see it- hope that's okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely - thanks for adding me :)

    ReplyDelete